Disorientation

Wednesday, June 8, 2005
Ofds_p2x1


One almost down, and one to go...

Forgive my meager post, but I'm trying to get used to a brand new posting/photographing schedule. This work thing really cramps my blogging style. Hehe.

There was some excitement last night (although no pictures) when my friend Kristin joined me for A Stitch Above's Knitting Clinic.

It's fun to watch another person get slowly sucked in to The Knitting Realm. Mwahaha!

She purchased some scrumptuous Lana Grossa for a baby blanket in some gorgeous colors. I can't wait to see how it turns out. Maybe next week, I'll actually take some pictures of her progress. ;-)

Afterward we went for sushi. The sushi place is practically next door. Who could resist? That was a stroke of genius I tell ya...putting a sushi place next door to my little yarn shop. Ahhhh.

Tonight, I'll hopefull begin The Maths for The Subway Sweater. I know I keep saying that, but it's been a busy week -- what with a new job and a new schedule -- so bear with me, peeps.

7 comments:

grumperina said...

I hear ya! This work thing really gets in the way of blogging. Is there a way to make a living just by reading blogs, hehe? Socks look good!

adele said...

Love that sock. Love the colours! Serious sock envy (I can't do them!).

Johanna said...

Phew, 6:50AM, new schedule? I'd say so! Good luck with it!

Colleen said...

Your feed just updated this evening. What's up with Typepad?

Sushi and yarn? Yeah, I'd say that I'd be in trouble, too.

Kristin said...

I love your rendition of the evil laugh!

Dani said...

HOw do you knit those socks so quick!? It took me two months to knit a pair... I know sushi and yarn make a great combo. My favorite LYS has a fab ice cream store nextstore... Who could resist!?

Kate C. said...

Wow, those are great colors. Hmm, I wonder if my dad wants some socks for F-Day?

Post a Comment